LIST OF EXPERIMENTS:
1. Dielectric Constant To determine the dielectric constant and phase transition temperature of given material (PZT).
2. EON Curve:(a) To draw graph between the magnetising field and WE intensity of magnetisation of a ferromagnetic specimen and (b) determine I) Coercrelty 4) Retentivity and id) Hysteresis loss of given specimen (soft Iron) from the graph.
3. P-N Junction Diode: To draw the volt-ampere characteristics of the given P-N junction diode.
4. Photo Coll: To determine the plank’s constant and the work function of the photometal.
5 Thermlater: To draw the temperature characteristics of a thermIstor and to evaluate the constants
6. Solar Cell: To draw I-V characteristics of a solar cell and to ca iodate the (a) Fill factor (b) Efficiency and (c) Sends resistance
7. Nall Effect: To determine the (a) Hall coefflocnt (b) Carrier concentration and (c) Motility of charge carriers of given semi conducting material.